Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Survivor Philippines: The End is in Sight...

As the finale of Survivor Philippines is fast approaching, I am battling mixed emotions. As a fan from the Philippines, having my favorite reality TV show of all-time be staged in my home country was a dream come true. It was a long time coming, for sure, knowing the natural beauty of this tropical island of Caramoan. With only 3 episodes left (including the finale on December 16), it is going down to the wire and yet I don't want it to be over. The next episode is going to be crucial as it will be down to the final 5 and the remaining players need to survive only a couple more votes to get to the end.

It is unclear as of now if we will be having a final 2 or 3 this season. But if you do the math, a Final 2 is going to be more likely. I would love for this season to have a final 2 because in the recent seasons wherein there had been a Final 3, almost all the time one of those 3 ends up being a pawn and getting no votes. Also, a final 2 is far more exciting because each player that gets to the end has a 50/50 chance of getting the million!

To whet up your appetite for Episode 12 of Survivor Philippines, here is the latest web promo released by CBS: (Credits to Movieweb.com for the video)

 

And in case you are curious about the question and answer portion at the recent immunity challenge on Episode 11, which Abi won, CBS also released the deleted scene for that episode. You can watch the clip here to see the questions:



Are you ready for Episode 12? What are your bold predictions? Be sure to chime in at the comments section below!

1 comment:

  1. I'm tired of making predictions. I have loads of it on my blog.

    All I knew is this will be a blast finale and THAT'S FOR SURE. I'll be experiencing a short-term depression if it's not, LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. Looking forward to hearing what you have to say! :)